Often diabetic people have to compromise on their sugar cravings because of their health concerns. But now we have some amazing and delicious healthy dessert recipes that use better alternatives to sugar. These will not cause any health issue to you and also fulfill your sugar cravings.
Healthy Dessert Recipe – Raw Fudge Brownie
This one is a no bake vegan brownie recipe that is no bake and absolutely chocolatey and gooey. The recipe has chocolate, walnuts and is absolutely no-bake. For those who want to eat a quick chocolate brownie without feeling guilty. This is how the recipe is made.
For the Raw Brownie:
- 1 1/2 cups roasted unsalted walnuts
- 2 1/2 cups pitted dates
- 1 cup high quality cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon espresso powder
For The Whipped Ganache:
- 8 ounces bittersweet chopped chocolate pieces
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons dried rose buds
- Line a cake baking tin with a parchment paper. Keep aside.
- Add some walnuts in a food processor and grind them until you get a wet sand texture.
- Next, add the dates and puree them into a fine paste as well.
- Mix both together and the mixture should be very smooth.
- Mix in the almond flour, cocoa flour, maple syrup, salt, vanilla extract and espresso powder in the mixture and combine everything properly.
- Next, transfer this mixture into the baking pan. Press uniformly using a spatula so that you get an even layer. Place a sheet of parchment paper again over this layer and press hard using a flat tool, such as a measuring cup.
- Place the pan in the fridge to cool for sometime and till then, you can make your ganache.
- Take a saucepan and then switch on the flame over low heat. Add the coconut cream until it starts to scald. Remove from the heat and add the chocolate pieces in it. Let sit for 5 minutes and then stir with a whisk. Your ganache should be melted well. Place it back on the stove and heat for 30 seconds.
- Next transfer it to a mixing bowl and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Whip the ganache to get a thicker consistency. Remove brownies from the fridge and apply this ganache over the brownies.
- Now cut them into square pieces and serve.
- You can add walnuts on top or even in the mixture before keeping in the fridge.
This is our pick of the best and most delicious and healthy dessert recipe. This recipe uses the natural goodness of dates for the sweetness and uses no sugar or butter. This recipe also does not use any baking powder or baking soda for those who are allergic. This is an all-in-all brownie recipe that contains all the goodness of health, taste and chocolaty goodness.