Healthy banana bread recipes can also be tasty and delicious when made at home. To make it healthy, try and reduce the fat and the sugar content. Food prepared at home is always hygienic and healthy. To make the banana bread healthier, you can add almonds, walnuts, raisins, and dark chocolate chips.
Walnut Banana Bread Recipe
- Two bananas mashed
- Two eggs
- 4 tbsp low-fat butter with no cholesterol
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp salt
- half tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup walnuts chopped
- One silicon tray
- Oil for greasing the tray
- Take a bowl to add mashed banana and butter give it a quick mix.
- Now one by one add eggs and beat it with a beater.
- Now add almond flour, vanilla essence, cinnamon powder, baking powder, and chopped walnuts. Beat it all for two minutes.
- Grease the pan and add the batter. Tap it 2-3 times so that no air bubbles are formed.
- Put it into a preheated oven at 180℃ for 45 minutes.
- After the given time check the bread and let it cool to room temperature.
- Cut it into slices and serve.
- The banana itself is sweet, so no need to add extra sugar. Banana is a rich source of magnesium and potassium; it also with some fiber, which is very good for health.
- Almonds are a rich source of potassium and have a lot of fibers helps to keep the brain and skin.
- Walnuts are a rich source of omega 3 and vitamins. All those who eat walnuts daily have a very sharp brain.
Banana Bread With Chocolate Chips
- Three ripe bananas
- 1.5 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- ½ tsp of salt
- Two eggs
- 1/2cup melted unsalted butter
- 2tbsp powdered sugar.
- 1/3cup sour cream
- 1 tsp of vanilla extracts
- 1/3 cups dark chocolate chips
- Take the bananas in a bowl and mash it with a fork.
- First mix all the dry ingredients in a separate bowl that is flour, salt, baking soda, and powdered sugar.
- Now mix all the wet ingredients that are eggs, butter, sour cream, and vanilla extracts and beat it with a beater till the batter turns smooth.
- Now add the dry ingredients to the above batter. Mix it with a spatula.
- Do not over mix the batter; otherwise, the bread will not rise enough.
- Finally, add the mashed bananas to the batter and combine it properly.
- Now add chocolate chips and mix it with the batter. The banana gives the bread a very rich texture. Chocolate chips give it an authentic taste.
- Preheat the oven at 180C and pour in a tin.
- Garnish it with chopped almonds or walnuts it is optional. If you are making for kids, top it up with a few chocolate chips.
- Bake the bread batter for 45 minutes at 180℃
- After the given time, check the bread with a toothpick. If it comes out clean, the bread is ready.
- Let it cool down at room temperature and then cut it in slices and serve.
Banana is rich in magnesium and potassium. It is also rich in vitamin B6 and B 12. Banana bread is a very healthy tea time snack. It fills the stomach perfectly. Make it with this simple recipe, and enjoy it with tea. Kids too will love it when you make it, including chocolate chips.