Desserts can be healthy when made using less sugar and less fat. It is best to make desserts sugar free. For all those who cannot resist sweets and are a diehard fan of puddings, pastries, cakes, and other desserts. But fear to eat them thinking about sugar. Nowadays, almost everything is available sugar-free. There are plenty of options for sugar-free desserts and sweets that will not let you miss sweeteners even a bit. People generally have this myth that a sweet or dessert if it does not have white sugar it is not a dessert in real sense.
Sugar-Free Healthy Dessert
If you have a sweet tooth and crave for having desserts and sweets. But you also are looking for healthy and easy options. Here are simple recipes for you.
Chocolate Chips Icecream
- Two tin of coconut milk
- 1 RX bar
- 3tsp almond milk vanilla flavor
1. First, refrigerate coconut milk overnight so that the cream and water separates easily.
2. Next, take out the cream from the can and put it in a mixer.
3. Now break the RX bar and add it to the coconut cream.
4. As the cream is chilled, you can use almond milk vanilla flavor to smoothen the cream.
5. Blend it into a smooth thick paste. Transfer the paste in an airtight container and freeze it until thick.
6. Finally, scoop out three scoops of ice cream in a bowl and top it up with a few chocolate chips
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 2 tbsp of vanilla extracts
- One coffee flavor RX BAR
- One tin of coconut milk (frozen coconut milk cream needed)
1. Take a mixer and pour a cup of almond milk, vanilla extracts, and RX bar.
2. Blend the coffee mix. If you love the coffee flavor, add instant coffee.
3. Clean the mixer jar and pour the frozen coconut milk cream in the jar and a spoon of vanilla extracts. Blend it into a smooth paste.
4. Add this creamy paste on top of the blended coffee.
Your coffee cappuccino is ready.
Chick Pea Chocolate Crunch
- ¼ cup of vanilla almond milk
- 2 RX bar chocolate chips flavor
- 2tbsp of vanilla extracts
- 1 RX bar
- 2 tbsp coaches’ oats
- ¾ cup chickpeas
1. Take a mixer jar to add vanilla almond milk, one RX bar of chocolate chips flavor and vanilla extracts. Blend it into a smooth paste.
2. In a bowl combine oats for the crunch. Add the blended mixture to the oats and mix it properly.
3. Now again take one more chocolate chips flavor RX bar break it in the mixer jar and blend it with the oats mixture. It will make a thick paste which will hold all the flavors.
4. Now add chickpeas in a mixer jar and add the above mixer to it. And blend it into a thick paste.
5. Take it out in an airtight container. Keep it in the fridge for an hour. And then serve it chilled.
When chilled, it tastes yum. It is a power booster after a tough workout session.
To make a dessert healthy and nutritious one needs very few ingredients. When desserts are prepared using no sugar or natural sugar, it can be very healthy. For all those who cannot resist eating sweets, a sugar-free dessert is an excellent option.