Low carb carrot cake is one of the most popular dishes on the Internet. The recipe has become quite popular among the fitness lover as it is sugar-free, grain-free, and gluten-free, but it also has delectable cream cheese frosting. If you are going on a diet for weight loss, then this low carb carrot cake will be the best recipe for you. It is super easy to make this carrot cake, and you can bake it or make muffins, cupcakes or a slice of the carrot cake. It is the best dessert after dinner, or you can eat it with your morning tea.
How Much Time Do You Need For Making The Cake?
To make the low carb carrot cake, you have to spend about 15 minutes for the preparation. Preparation includes chopping down the carrots and getting all the ingredients ready for cooking. To cook the low carb carrot cake, you have to spend about 40 minutes. So you need to pay a total of 55 minutes for making this fantastic dessert.
What Are The Ingredients Required For Carrot Cake?
You need to get about five eggs for making the carrot cake along with melted butter. For adding sweetness to the carrot cake, you need to get vanilla and granulated sweetener. You have to shred or grate the carrots before using them for the carrot cake. To add some unique taste, you need to chop the walnuts and almonds. You have to get shredded unsweetened coconut for the carrot cake. Other ingredients for making the carrot cake are ground cinnamon, mixed spice, baking powder, ginger. You also have to buy Cream Cheese Frosting to add the creamy texture in the carrot. Such things will help in improving the taste of the cake. Get cream cheese and granulated sweetener to make the cake more delicious.
Steps To Make The Cake
If you want to get all the fantastic carrot cake nutrition, then here is the perfect recipe for you to follow. You have to follow these steps if you want to make the low carb carrot cake.
- Take eggs, melted butter, vanilla, and sweetener together and mix them.
- Now add walnuts, coconut, grated carrot, almond, baking powder, and spices into the mix.
- After that, you have to pour the mix into a greased tine, and they bake it for 50 minutes under 180o C temperature.
- Preparation of cream cheese frosting can be done in the meantime
- You can heat the cream cheese in the oven for 10-15 seconds to warm it up and then mix 1-2 tbsp of sweetener
- Add some lemon zest in the frosting to add some unique flavours along with some carbs
- Now you can cover it with the cream cheese frosting
So you can get some fantastic carrot cake nutrition, which will also help you to avoid putting on weight. Such dishes are always popular among fitness lovers as they can enjoy a delicious meal without having to worry about their weight. If you are also planning to go on a diet, then you can consider learning recipes for this low carb carrot cake, which will be helpful for you during the weight loss process.