Have you ever heard of healthy desserts that are tasty too? Well, desserts always bring in to our minds unhealthy carbs and sugar-loaded food items. Delicious as they are, these are certainly unhealthy and that is the reason why we refrain from indulging in desserts too much. But, what if we give a list of healthy desserts that are delicious too? Find a list of unbelievable quick healthy dessert recipes.
- Low fat and skimmed milk 1 liter
- 8 tsp of sugar-free (any brand)
- 5 strands of saffron
- ½ cup washed and soaked long-grain rice
- Take the milk in a large bottomed thick pan and bring it to a boil.
- Once the milk starts boiling, reduce the flame and reduce the milk to half of its quantity.
- At the same time, add the ½ cup washed and soaked rice into the milk.
- Stir every 5 minutes. As the milk reduces, the rice gets cooked too.
- Add the saffron strands also at the same time to get a nice yellow color.
- When the rice is cooked and the milk is halved, add the sugar.
- Stir well and serve hot or cold.
- 2 cups Apples
- 3 tb Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 cups Sugar, (You can use Jaggery powder instead)
- 1 cups Cooking oil,
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 c Orange juice
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 3 c Sifted flour
- 1 tb Baking powder
- Dice the apples into smaller cube like chunks
- Mix these chunks with 3 tablespoons of jaggery powder and a dash of cinnamon powder.
- Add cooking oil and jaggery in a separate bowl.
- In the same bowl, add eggs, orange juice, baking powder and flour. Whisk everything well.
- As your batter gets smooth, pour it in a baking pan and bake in a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove once you do the knife test.
- Cool on a wire rack and serve.
Healthy Chocolate Chip Sugar Free Cookie Recipe
- 2 1/4 cups Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 17 tbsp Butter softened to room temp
- 1 cup Splenda
- 1/2 cup Surkin Gold
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract 8 ounces Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Next, prep a cookie sheet so that you container becomes non-stick.
- Take a medium-sized bowl and mix the baking soda and flour together.
- Take another mixing bowl and mix the butter and the sugars. Now cream them together until fluffy.
- Next, mix the dry ingredients from the first bowl to the second bowl. Stir gently and ensure that no lumps remain.
- Add the eggs and the vanilla extract next.
- In the end, just fold in the chocolate chips.
- Now bake your cookies for 10 to 12 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
These are some healthy dessert recipes for diabetics you can try.