When you’re cutting back on sugar but your sweet tooth is begging for a treat, these low-carb desserts satisfy your cravings without completely blowing up your diet. But remember, even the lowest of low-carb treats can undermine your efforts if you eat too many. Just saying.
1. No-Bake Bumpy Peanut Butter Nuggets | Carbs: 3.8 g per serving
Rave review: “This recipe was amazing! They taste so good and they are also good for you. They are an awesome alternative to cookies because they have no sugar and have nutrients.” — candace plummer
2. French Chocolate Mousse with Orange | Carbs: 12.3 g per serving
“A traditional chocolate mousse with a hint of orange flavor. This luxurious dairy-free and low-carb mousse is made simply with eggs and chocolate. Omit the orange zest for a plain chocolate mousse.” — chatoune
Try this authentic French chocolate mousse recipe flavored with orange zest for a delicious treat. Mousse au chocolat is a wonderful dessert to serve guests since you can prepare it all in advance.
3. Quick Keto Chocolate Mousse | Carbs: 6.9 g per serving
“I was fiercely CRAVING chocolate that fit the keto and was satisfying,” says Jeannie. “I tried other things and was disappointed. I tried this and it was EVERYTHING! It was quick and easy.”
4. Low-Carb Almond Coconut Sandies (Keto, Gluten-Free) | Carbs: 2.7 g per serving
Reviewers cut back the salt a bit and bumped up the sweetener. Julie Cleveland Roberts says, “Based on the other 3 reviews I made the following changes: 1/4 tsp of salt and 3 packets of Truvia. They were really tasty!! A little sweet, not too greasy or salty. Yum!!”
5. Blueberry Yogurt Pops | Carbs: 8.6 g per serving
If your fresh blueberries are especially sweet, you might be able to omit the 1 tablespoon of honey in this recipe. 2BPawsitive says, “Delicious! Thank you for posting.”
6. Vegan Blueberry Coconut Ice Cream | Carbs: 5.5 g per serving
No ice cream maker? No problem. Buckwheat Queen says, “I put half the mixture in popsicle molds and put half the mixture in the ice cream maker. They came out the same as far as texture and taste are concerned.”
7. Low-Carb Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake | Carbs: 7.3 g per serving
Rave review: “It was easy and so delicious. I was delightfully surprised and would highly recommend it. I did not include the nuts/chocolate on top because I didn’t think it needed it.” — Lisa
8. Keto Cheesecake Cupcakes | Carbs: 2.1g per serving.
Top these low-carb cheesecake bites with fresh strawberries or blueberries, which are naturally sweet and low-carb. Sarah says, “Great recipe! Very satisfying for anyone on a low carb keto diet.”
9. Key Lime Pie – Low Carb Version | Carbs: 4.7g per serving
Rave review: “I made this for my daughter who is cutting way back on sugar. She is a very discerning eater and she loved it as well as other guests. A winning recipe!” — Diana
10. Low-Carb Sugar-Free Instant Pot® Cheesecake | Carbs: 19.1 g per serving
“Delicious! Creamiest cheesecake I’ve ever made and the Instant Pot made it so easy and worry free.” — KGora
These are some amazing ideas to try.