This healthy vegan cheesecake is a very out-of-this-world delicious dessert that should be a must for any party. Even people with the least interest in healthy or vegan eating go crazy for the cheesecake every time they eat it. This cheesecake is light, healthy, creamy, and smooth with no or minimal dairy or nuts. Not only is this cheesecake vegan, but it is also gluten-free and sugar-free. This healthy vegan cheesecake, topped with a salted caramel fudge sauce and some sprinkled sea salt, is the perfect combination of salty and sweet with creamy and smooth. So, this healthy vegan cheesecake is definitely not the first go when it comes to making cheesecake. When you try it for the first time, you are surely going to love it because it’s better than the ‘real thing.’ The ingredients required to make this cheesecake are quite simple and somewhat expensive. So, it is not the thing you are going to make every alternate week, but it’s rich as heck, so that’s another reason you are definitely not going to make it every other week.
Know About The Amazing Non-Bake Healthy Vegan Cheesecake Recipe
This article provides you with a complete summary of the super delicious healthy vegan cheesecake. Have a look!
- Spray an 8-inch round springform pan with a non-stick spray and cover the bottom with parchment paper. Then, keep it aside.
- After this, add macadamia nuts, desiccated coconut, and pitted dates into a food processor and process it into a sticky dough.
- Place this dough onto the prepared springform pan and firmly press it down into a pie crust. Keep it inside the freezer to set while you work on the filling.
- Add soaked cashew nuts to a blender jug along with water, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, vanilla, and lemon juice, and blend it until it becomes very smooth.
- Pour this batter out over the top of the crust in the springform pan and firmly smooth it down with the back of a spoon. Place it inside the freezer to set for around 4-6 hours.
- When the cheesecake has set completely, remove it from the springform pan and place it onto a cake stand when you prepare your salted caramel topping.
- Now, prepare the topping. For this, add melted coconut butter, vanilla extract, sea salt, and maple syrup, and mix it well.
- Spread it evenly over the top of your cheesecake, and add effuse sprinkles of sea salt over the top of the cheesecake. At last, add a few macadamia nuts to decorate, and hair you have the perfect healthy vegan cheesecake.
- Now, let the cheesecake rest on the countertop for around 30 minutes before serving.
- Here, your healthy vegan cheesecake is ready to serve with a delicious salted caramel fudge sauce. Enjoy it with your friends and family!
This healthy vegan cheesecake is everyone’s favorite for a delicious creamy dessert after a hearty meal. Try this recipe and share your views!